Jane Iredale Smell The Roses Hydration Spray
- Smell the Roses Hydration Spray
- This limited edition hydration spray was developed exclusively for Living Beyond Breast Cancer, which receives 100% of profits from sales.
- A facial spritz with organic Rose Damascena Flower Water that is an excellent skin tonic and cleanses the skin without disturbing its natural protective shield.
- Smell the Roses is recommended for any skin type, especially dry and sensitive skin. It calms inflammation and reduces redness.
- Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
- Concerns: Dryness
- Fomulation: Spray
key ingredients: Fragrance Free, Mineral, Natural, Oil-free, Paraben-Free
Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Water and Essential Oils
- Cleanses the skin.
- Provides aromatherapy benefits.
White Tea Leaf Extract, Calendula Flower Extract and Chamomile
- Soothing and calming.
- Provides antioxidants.
Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehips) Fruit Extract and Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Nourishes and detoxifies.
- Increases blood circulation.
- How to use: Lightly spray your face from about 12" away. Pat your face with your fingers to work moisture into the skin and to minimize fine lines and pores. Spritz the face when the skin feels dry or when exposed to drying atmosphere Use to set minerals and help to conceal pores and fine lines Use anywhere that the atmosphere is drying Use spritz as a moisturizer for oily skin Use to wet brushes to make liners Spray in your hair to control static! It's not a good idea to spray spring water on the face, because most spring waters contain chalk, which leaves a hard-to-remove white film on the skin